Wednesday 22 June 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring!

I get that I live in London but this constant rain in June is getting ridiculous.  I want last summer's weather back.

We now officially have the means for heat and running water up to the loft.  Mark's also been stripping the hallway of the wallpaper that has accumulated over 100 years and has been slowly peeling away.

I've been busy showing my dear friends Reid and Ian from Seattle, all the sites of London over the past 2 days.  I'm simply exhausted.  : )  As my punishment for slacking, I get to clean the thick dust, that turns quickly to greasy mud, that has formed over our appliances, dishes and work tops.

Our kitchen boiler with the new loft plumbing installed
One hundred years of wallpaper and paint, gone



No comments:

Post a Comment